Tekken 7 free download for PPSSPP emulator, android, and PC. The Tekken 7 is a fighting game developed by Bandai Namco Studios. It is the ninth installment of the Tekken series. The game was released in 2015 for PSP. Later from 2016 to 2019, it was released for PS4, Android, Xbox One, and PC. It is a 3D game where players can move in four directions. You can download this game completely free from this site. We have shared direct download links of games as well as emulators for free.
Set shortly after the events of Tekken 6, the plot concentrates on the events leading up to the final fight between martial artist Heihachi Mishima and his son, Kazuya. Tekken 7 includes some new components to the fighting system such as Rage Arts and the Power Crush mechanic, giving the game more beginner-friendly than previous iterations in the series. Tekken 7 was a critical and commercial breakthrough, selling above six million copies by September 2020.
Tekken 7 has the 3D perspective gameplay. Players can control the selected characters with the help of the controller or if using an emulator then via keyboard. The one game has a time limit of 60 seconds. In that time, players have to knock out the opponent. On the fighting screen of the game, you will see the two bars with yellow color, which indicates the energy level of the player. The player whose energy will end first will lose the match. Every character in the game has a special power that can be used to lower the energy level of the opponent quickly.
With a new layout system, the game’s multiplayer enables players to choose which view of the screen to play on. The movement has experienced some changes and is related to the movement mechanics found in Tekken Revolution, most notably when characters walk backward. The arcade version features the popular stage-based playthrough, in which the player proceeds by beating five separate opponents one by one, ending with a fixed penultimate and final stage.
Matches may be prevented if another player joins the game. Online mode is available for both local and worldwide play. Character customization is featured, allowing the player to modify characters’ appearances. For the first time in the arcade series, the game features a training mode, which allows players to train moves against an opponent for a limited amount of time, as well as an option to collect in-game rewards, mainly customization items, through “Treasure Box” by winning sufficient matches.
Tekken 7 Characters
There is a total of 52 characters are available in the game. All are not unlocked by default. With time and your game progress, the characters will unlock.
Download Tekken 7 PPSSPP
Tekken 7 New Characters
Promotional model of Lucky Chloe, one of the game’s new characters, at IgroMir 2016
- Akuma: The dark master of the Satsui no Hado from Capcom’s Street Fighter, added in Fated Retribution. Within the story, Kazumi asks him to repay a debt to her by killing Heihachi and Kazuya. The player can fight him in place of Kazumi as the final boss if a certain condition is met.
- Claudio Serafino: A white-clad man from Italy who is a member of an Anti-Devil organization combating the Devil Gene’s threat. Empowered with Sirius magic.
- Fahkumram: Fahkumram is a tall, tattooed, strong, and muscular man from Thailand. He is a legendary Muay Thai champion fighting to free his captive wife and daughter held hostage by corrupt officials.
- Geese Howard: The crime boss of South Town from SNK’s fighting game series Fatal Fury, The King of Fighters, and Art of Fighting. His fighting style is hakkyokuseiken. Geese was the second most requested character in a fan poll on Harada’s Twitter account, behind Kazuma Kiryu of Sega’s Yakuza series.
- Gigas a: A hulking, red-skinned humanoid who appears to have cybernetics attached to his otherwise nude body. He uses destructive impulses to pummel his opponents. He was discovered in leaked arcade data before his reveal by Bandai Namco.
- Jack-7 a: A new model of the Jack series, he has a slightly modified design with red hair and green glowing arms. As with the previous Jack series, he uses brute force to pummel his opponents.
- Josie Rizal: A young Filipina woman who wears a yellow top, a blue miniskirt, and a red bow. She practices eskrima and kickboxing. Like Gigas, she was first discovered in leaked arcade data before being officially revealed during a Tekken 7 broadcast on March 29, 2015.
- Katarina Alves: A sassy woman who practices the art of savate. She was designed to be a beginner-friendly character.
- Kazumi Mishima a / Devil Kazumi b: Heihachi’s wife and Kazuya’s mother, who possesses the Devil Gene. Kazumi’s fighting style is Hachijo style karate, which is similar to the Mishima style fighting karate as used by her husband and son, but with additional abilities such as summoning a tiger and levitating. She originally served as the game’s unplayable final boss before becoming the seventh time-release character added after launch. Kazumi also has a devil form, which remains unplayable outside of the final stage in which she is fought.
- Kid Kazuya c h: He is a younger version of Kazuya Mishima, unplayable outside a brief period in the story mode.
- Kunimitsu II: A kunai-wielding kunoichi and the daughter of the Kunimitsu from Tekken and Tekken 2 who inherited her mother’s mantle and vendetta against Yoshimitsu.
- Leroy Smith c g: A wing Chun master from New York City. After losing his family to gang violence during Heihachi’s rule at Mishima Zaibatsu, he spent 50 years training in secrecy before returning to take revenge on Heihachi.
- Lucky Chloe: An idol who wears a kitten-themed costume and has a “freestyle dance” fighting style.
- Master Raven: A female ninja with a fighting style very similar to Raven. She is in charge of the organization that the original Raven works for.
- Negan: An antagonist/anti-hero from The Walking Dead comic and television series. He wields a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, which he affectionately calls Lucille, and uses it to terrorize and maim his foes.
- Noctis Lucis Caelum: The prince of the kingdom of Lucis and the main protagonist of Final Fantasy XV.
- Shaheen: A keffiyah-wearing Saudi Arabian man who uses a “military self-defense” fighting style. He was designed to be a beginner-friendly character.
Tekken 7 Characters Source: Wikipedia.
Tekken 7 Tier List Season 4
Tekken 7 Character Tier List
Top Tier Tekken 7 fighters.
Very Good Fighters
- Geese Howard
- Devil Jin
- Jack 7
Average tier fighters.
Below average tier fighters.
- Lucky Chloe
These are well below average tier characters.
- Armored King
F-Tier has characters that are worst for competitive matches.
The fighters’ rankings don’t mean as much as the ability and familiarity of the players using them. Tekken is a well-balanced and special fighting game that you can make any character shine with quiet practice. Having good information about the below-mentioned concepts and terms can help one become a better player.
Tekken 7 Ranks
Ranking, in Tekken, is a skill practice first seen in Tekken 5 and the following series. The ranking is obtained after getting a certain amount of matches than winning the promotion match. Offline Matches, a player can be promoted by battling computers while Online Matches rise the fighter’s online ranking by battling other players.
|Beginner||A character that has not been used.|
|9th-1st kyu||A character that has been used a small amount of times.|
|1st-3rd dan||A character that has been used a small amount of times, but slightly bigger than 9th-1st kyu.|
|Initiate/4th dan||A character that is used a moderate amount of times and is the first rank in blue.|
|Mentor/5th dan||A character that is used slightly more than an initiate.|
|Expert/6th dan||A character that is a decent ranking for beginners.|
|Grand Master/7th dan||A character accumulating a high amount of wins.|
|Brawler/8th dan||A character which is used frequently, and is the first rank in green.|
|Marauder/9th dan||A character which has accumulated more than 50 wins.|
|Fighter/10th dan||A character that represents the player as a decent player with that character.|
|Vanguard/11th dan||A character accumulating more than 70 wins.|
|Warrior/12th dan||A player nearing mastery for a certain character, and is the first rank in yellow.|
|Vindicator/13th dan||A player using a certain character frequently.|
|Juggernaut/14th dan||A player which has practiced a lot and can do a big amount of combos.|
|Usurper/15th dan||A player which has mastered a character fully.|
|Vanquisher/16th dan||A character which has a high chance of being selected, and is the first rank in orange.|
|Destroyer/17th dan||A character accumulating more than 150 wins.|
|Savior/18th dan||A character which a player uses frequently.|
|Overlord/19th dan||A character that has gained more than 200 wins.|
|Genbu/20th dan||A fighter that is a main character of the player, and is the first rank in red.|
|Byakko/21st dan||A character which the player can make their own combos with to deal damage.|
|Fujin/24th dan||First Blue Rank|
|Emperor/29th dan||First Purple Rank|
|Tekken Lord/30th dan|
|Tekken Emperor/31th dan|
|Tekken God/32th dan||First Gold Rank|
|True Tekken God/100th dan||Highest Rank|
Tekken 7 Free Download Apk File + OBB For Android
Tekken 7 Apk + OBB free download for android. By downloading this file you can play the latest Tekken 7 season 4 on your android device. There are two options available to play this game. One is to use apk and an obb file to play the game on android and the other is to use an emulator like ppsspp to play the game by using an ISO file. We have shared a direct download link to the game. So download it now and enjoy.
Tekken 7 PPSSPP Download ISO File For Android And PC
Tekken 7 free download for PPSSPP emulator. Play this awesome game on your Windows PC by using an emulator. The PPSSPP is an emulator for android and computer the play the ROM files of the game. The ROM files come in an ISO format. Hence to play it, we use emulators like PPSSPP. It is available for free. You can download it directly from the official site.
Tekken 7 ISO File Download For Computer And Mobile
If you want a hybrid ROM of Tekken 7 then download the ISO file shared by us. By using this ISO file, you can play the game on a Computer as well as a Mobile. As we have mentioned above about the PPSSPP emulator, you can play the game by using it. We have shared a Tekken 7 ISO for free. Download it now with a single click and enjoy the game.
Tekken 8 Release Date
Tekken 8 release date is not yet confirmed officially. Although if we follow the Tekken release pattern the expected release date of Tekken 8 will be in 2021 or 2022. Once the Date will be confirmed, we will let you know on this page.
Tekken 7 was released on March 18, 2015, and since then Tekken enthusiasts have been desperately waiting for the news of the next title. When Tekken 7 was launched, it introduced many new elements to the game, including Rage Arts and Power Crush Mechanic.
How To Play Tekken 7?
Tekken 7 is very easy to play with the default controller. To make you a pro player we are sharing a video on how to play Tekken 7. Just watch it.
How To Block In Tekken 7?
To block in Tekken7 You’ll need to get familiar with each fighter’s style and know whether they attack predominantly with high or low attacks. You can use a back crouch to block the attack.
How Many Chapters In Tekken 7?
There are total of 14 chapters in Tekken 7.
What Is The Release Date Of Tekken 8?
The Tekken 8 release date is not yet confirmed officially. So the approximate release will be in 2021 or 2020.